Thursday, September 27, 2012

Post 5

  • blog post 5: First, describe things you like and don't like about the sample webtexts. Second, describe how you plan to organize your own webtext
Dove Project: I loved the flow of this project. The text it gives you is very easy to read, and guides you exactly how the author intended. Each new slide and topic relates back to the previous one. This, I think, helps generate movement throughout her project, rather than having slides that are irrelevant to one another. If I were to change anything in this project, I would make a conclusion page. It ends without any finality, and jumps back to the starting screen.

Life-Based Web Comics: I didn't like this webtext as much as the first one. The text bubbles had too much in them, I think, so i started to lose interest in reading them all. You also had to go to another page that had the comics on them and they didn't give many examples while going through the presentation. They related back to them but it would be hard to keep five tabs open and switch through them while reading the text. When they did put in the analysis of the webpages, I liked how they formatted the example page and talked about the rhetorical situations that were used.


(Third link wasn't working)

No comments:

Post a Comment