Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Project 3 Proposal

For my third project I am going to talk about the linguistic mode, and how I began reading and stuck with it. My great grandma and I have bonded greatly over the years due to Jane Austen books, so I will talk about those. I also want to talk about the books that my mom and dad would read me when I was a child. I feel as if a lot of relationships in my life have become stronger due to common interest in books, and this is probably going to be my main subject of my literacy narrative.

5 comments:

  1. I liked your reason for talking about linguistic mode. It seems like you picked something very personal. I would have liked to know how you are going to put your literacy narrative together and wish you would have provided an outline of some sort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I enjoyed how your proposal was very clear and you know what you want to do, plus I like the idea. One suggestion is to maybe have more of an idea of how this will take up the whole 3 minutes and what you are going to do as far as having or not having background music etc...

    Good job,
    jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you've found a great idea.

    I would be interested in hearing more about how you're going to tell your story. Are you going to do an "interview" with you in front of the camera? Or maybe use footage of you (maybe as a child), your parents and your grandma? Or maybe something else?

    Also I wonder if you've decided to focus on the aural mode in your video in terms of explanatory comments/narration by you and maybe also background music?

    Good luck with your video!

    /Feline

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with wanting to know how you will present this. maybe pictures of you and your great grandma.
    Great idea though :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea and how you plan to relate it personally with your relationships. This will help the audience be able to connect with you on a deeper level and really get them interested. I think this will turn out great.

    jenna

    ReplyDelete